MCAS App Launches
Posted on 17.06.2021
To try and make life easier for parents, we have decided to launch the MCAS (My Child At School) app at Dixons Allerton Academy.
The app, which can also be viewed as a website, will allow us to bring together the many elements of daily interaction into one place, once you have downloaded and signed into the app just some of the things you will be able to do are:
- View the Academy calendar
- Add dinner money funds and pay for trips / clubs
- View your child's timetable
- Check and amend the contact data we hold for you
- Message the Academy
- View Achievement and Behaviour events
- Receive Academy communications
- Book Parents Evening Appointments
If we already hold your email address, you will receive an invitation link to download and sign up. We would urge you to do this now so we can confirm all information held is correct and resolve any issues with sign up before the summer.
Below you can find a quick guide to get you moving as well as the full Parent Guide for those who would like a bit more detail.
As always, if you are having problems accessing the MCAS please contact the Academy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01274 770230.