Summer Examination Results 2019
Posted on 11.09.2019
We are incredibly proud of our Year 13 scholars and their fantastic achievements. Once again, we have improved our average points score for both academic and vocational qualifications. This is testament to the hard work and commitment of our exceptional students and staff.
Our A-Level A*-A grades have increased from last year to 21.3% and our A*-B grades have also increased to 44.5%. These results further demonstrate the rapid improvement that has been seen at Dixons Allerton and, alongside our recent Ofsted report, support the journey we are on to become an outstanding school. Many of our scholars have gone on to secure places at the top universities in the country.
- Daniils Suddins achieved A*, A, A, A and Distinction* and is going to the University of Leeds to study Civil and Structural Engineering.
- Maaria Ali achieved 3 A grades and is going to the University of Leeds to study Criminal Justice and Criminology.
- Elliott Cousins achieved A*, A, A and is going to University of Manchester to study History.
- Haaris Mahmood achieved 2 Distinction*, B and is going to the University of Sheffield to study Accounting and Finance.
- Zaynab Mahmood achieved A*, A, B and is going to the University of Leeds to study English Literature.
- Haider Naqvi achieved A, A, B and is going to the University of Manchester to study Optometry.
- Mahnoor Shazad achieved A, A, B and is going to Durham University to study Criminology.
The top performers for attainment:
- Charlie Kelly - 9 Grade 9's and 1 Grade 7
- Hamzah Khan, Ishrat Tabassum - 9 Grade (7-9) / A*-A equivalets including 3 Grade
The top performers at DAA for Progress
- Saniya Khan - 2 Grade 9's, 3 grade 8's, 3 grade 6's, 1 grade 4 and 1 Merit - achieved a progress 8 over +3
- Mahnoor Ul Rehman - 4 Grade 7's, 3 Grade 6's, 1 Grade 5, 1 Grade 4 and 1 Distinction - achieved a Progress 8 over +3