Free School Meals
Can I apply for Free School Meals?
You can apply for school meals if you receive:
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit with an annual income of less than £16,190, provided they are not receiving Working Tax Credit
- the ‘Guaranteed’ element of the State Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income threshold of less than £7,400
If you are an Asylum Seeker, you will need to apply directly to the school or contact the Access Team.
To apply for free school meals please visit Bradford Council FSM application site by clicking here.
Please see attached poster for more information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|FREE SCHOOL MEAL (PDF)|