- Vision, mission and values
- Dixons Academies Trust
- Performance tables
- Examinations information
- Free school meals
- Year 8 Options
- Post 16
- Home Learning Centre
- Hire our facilities
- Research School
- The Lord Kalms Bursary
- Policies and Documents
- GDPR & Privacy
Safeguarding at DCA
There are three main objectives to Safeguarding at DAA:
- To keep all students and staff safe, both in and out of school.
- To make sure that students feel safe in school and can be the best version of themselves.
- To encourage students to talk openly about any problems so staff can help.
This is achieved in the following ways:
- Every person at DAA (staff, student or visitor) is responsible for keeping themselves and others safe.
- Students should understand how to keep themselves and others safe inside and outside of school, including when online.
- There is a dedicated Safeguarding and Pastoral team in school to help all students and staff keep safe.
- Everyone at DAA takes responsibility for reporting any concerns to family members and staff at school.
Advice for Families
END Information and Resources
Free School Meals Advice and Food Shortage Support
Safeguarding Advice and Support
Family Support & Advice
Mental Health & Wellbeing
Support for children with SEND
General Enquiries / Safeguarding
If you have any questions please contact the academy using the email addresses below
General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Safeguarding or pastoral & well-being support queries: email@example.com