- Vision, mission and values
- Primary phase
- Dixons Academies Trust
- Performance tables
- Examinations information
- Free school meals
- Family Support & Student Well-being Advice
- Year 8 Options
- Post 16
- Post 16 tuition funding statement
- Post 16 Subject Information
- Home Learning Centre
- Hire our facilities
- Research School
- The Lord Kalms Bursary
- Document library
- GDPR & Privacy
Dixons Allerton Academy is committed to providing a structured careers programme as the legal entitlement of all students. As such, it is an integral part of the preparation of students for the opportunities, responsibilities, decisions and experience of adult life. The programme will develop the students skills and provide the information to enable them to make considered educational and careers decisions, which are consistent with their abilities and needs.
The aims of the careers programme at Dixon Allerton is to ensure that students can:
- have the opportunity to undertake a variety of work-related activities and experiences
- understand themselves and develop their capabilities
- understand and investigate careers and opportunities
- be aware of education, training, career options and pathways
- make appropriate choices about their continuing education and career paths
- recognise their potential
- manage transitions to new roles and situations; and link what they learn in school with life outside and their future steps
- implement their career plans
- have access to a cohesive Careers Education Information, Advice and Guidance (CEIAG) programme from Year 7 through to Year 13
Please find the academy careers programme in the 'What to do - Careers' document below. Dixons Academies Trust Careers Policy is available on the Trust Policies page.
Any questions regarding careers at Dixons Allerton Academy should be directed to Ms E Suess, Director of learning for Careers, Advice and Guidance - 01274 089890
Unifrog is a complete destinations platform that allows scholars to search for opportunities and make applications for their next steps. Click the image below to login to Unifrog.
For more information please see the introductory letter posted on OWL.
For more information on how to sign up to use Unifrog please download the user guide below and for instructions on the range of activities to complete please download the instruction guide.
Please click on the images below to find out how to use Unifrog.